If you do not accept the terms and conditions in this website then please leave immediately By accessing and using our website you agree not to violate any laws, post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, indecent or obscene materials nor infringe the rights of a third party. Distribute spams, viruses or any other technologies that may be harmful to Myschool Proms or the interests of users on our website.
You agree not to copy, distribute or modify any other person’s content without their permission nor will you collect e-mails or other information without their prior consent. Persons found violating these terms will be blacklisted and all access to the website will be denied permanently.
You agree not to use any robot spiders, scraper or other automated means to gain access to profiles of students, former and currents and contact or send inappropriate material, photos or texts. No one will have access to members’ areas, except those who were former and current students of that school will have the privilege to members’ areas. Only person age 13 years old or over, whom have been a student of that school may create profiles, make contacts with other students and teachers in that school. People found to be under 13 years old will have their profile deleted and will only create a profile once they have reached the age of 13 years old. The terms shall be governed and construed in all respects by the law in England and Wales.
You agree that any disputes or claim made against Myschool Proms.co.uk will be resolved by the court of England and Wales. If you believe that any material found on our website infringes your copyright, you may request for them to be removed from our website. This must be done in writing, please provide the name of copyright holder.
You Understand and agree not to use Myschool Proms to:
- Post content or initiate communications that are unlawful,libellous,abusive,obscene,discriminatory,or otherwise objectionable.
- Use the Myschool proms service for any illegal purpose, including but not limited to conspiring to violate laws.
- Falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communications which include information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to a) Using Myschool Proms invitations to send messages to people who don’t know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; b) Using Myschool Proms to connect to people who don’t know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and c) Sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Stalk or harass anyone.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Myschool Proms website.
- Post content in fields that aren’t intended for that content. Example: Putting an address in a name or title field.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Myschool Proms website or servers or networks connected to the Myschool Proms website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Myschool Proms website
Termination of your Myschool Proms account includes removal of access to all offerings within the Myschool Proms website and may also bar you from further use of the Myschool Proms website. Furthermore, you agree that all terminations shall be made in Myschool Proms sole discretion and that Myschool Proms shall not be liable to you nor any third-party for any termination of your account or access to the Myschool Proms website.
Monitoring and Enforcement by Myschool Proms
While we have the right to monitor activity and content associated with the Myschool Proms we are not obligated to do so. And since we do not, and may not have the ability to, control or actively monitor content we don’t guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality.
Because community standards vary and individuals sometimes choose not to comply with our policies and practices, in the process of using our website, you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable. You can contact our Customer Service Department to let us know of content that you find objectionable.
We may investigate the complaints and violations of our policies that come to our attention and may take any action that we believe is appropriate, including, but not limited to issuing warnings, removing the content or terminating accounts and/or subscriptions. However, because situations and interpretations vary, we also reserve the right not to take any action. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any content on the website.
Myschool Proms is only open to UK residents, however recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable local rules including but not limited to rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom or the country in which you reside.
Registration to Myschool Proms is free and it’s open to School in the UK only. No schools outside the UK may create their school page on Myschool Proms.co.uk. Any schools outside the UK who register their school will be deleted. By registering your school on our website you agree that students, former and current may register their details on the School page, create profiles, contact each other, and post for jobs, work placement, summer jobs, and apprenticeship opportunity on the school “Notice Board”.
By registering your school, you also agree that former students can create profiles and may act as mentors, ambassador to your school by creating a network of former and past students to empower your school to a better future. By registering your school you agree to upload pictures of past and present proms that your school have held and to complete the basic information for the school home page.
Schools will observe our age policy that only person above the age of 14 years old may register their profiles on Myschool Proms.co.uk. Any person under the age of 14 who has created or trying to create a profile will automatically be deleted Schools are responsible for checking the contents of jobs offers that are posted on their “notice board” Myschool Proms will not be held liable or responsible for any inappropriate contents or materials that are posted on school notice board.
Former and Current Students
Only former and current students may create their profile on Myschool Proms.co.uk. No one under the age of 14 may create their profile on Myschool proms.co.uk. Our age policy is non-negotiable, any person found to be under 14 years of age will have their profile deleted and may create one when they turned 14 years old. You will not post, upload or send any picture which is inappropriate or of adult materials. Any person found to be miss using our website will have their profile deleted permanently and may not create another.
By creating profile on Myschool Proms, you agree not to use any threatening, abusive, defamatory, indecent or obscene materials to other members. You agree to bind by our anti bully policy, current and former students found to be violating this terms and policy will have their profiles deleting permanently and their school contacted. Myschool Proms.co.uk cannot be responsible nor incur any liability for contents/materials posted by students to each other. When such matters occur the students are responsible for informing Myschool Proms or the person of authority in their school. Myschool Proms cannot be held liable or responsible for students/person creating their profiles on school page of a school that they are not attending or attended.
Myschool Proms cannot be liable or responsible for person who lied about their age in order to create a profile then make contact or access members’ area. Such a person found will have their profile deleted and reported to the right authority. Only person from that school who have created their profile and is age 13 years and over will be able to access members’ area. Person found to have created their profile falsely will be blacklisted permanently from Myschool Proms website By creating your profile on the members’ area, you have agreed that other members may access your profile, contact you or send you e-mails. You have agree not to distribute, copy or modify any others members content without their prior permission and consent. You agree not to send harassing, threatening, abusive mail which constitutes bully. Myschool Proms operates a strict anti bully tolerate. Students, former and current found to be using Myschool proms to bully other students will have their profile deleted and will not be able to create another in the future.
When posting for job wanted, summer job wanted, apprenticeship or work placement required, you agree to follow the right procedures as not to post inappropriate materials, obscene, indecent or contents which will be embarrassing to your school or local businesses. Account users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their profile account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. It’s the responsibility of the students to bring to our attention threatening, abusive or any other anti social behaviour by other students to them. Contents of emails violating our terms can be sent to email@example.com
Information Provided on this Website
By posting your advert on our website, you are bound by the terms and agreement and that you have agree that all materials posted will not be of adult materials, alcohol related or inappropriate material that will be detrimental to young adults. All indecent, obscene or inappropriate adverts will be removed and reported as abuse of our terms and conditions for using our website Local businesses promoting, working with local schools through business mentoring, offering work placement, summer jobs, apprenticeship programme to young adults will have free adverts on our website, this will generally be recommended by the local school .
Adverts and services can be posted on our website must be fully paid for; no advert may be displayed on our website without payment. The fees are quoted in pound sterling and may change them from time to time. Changes will be posted on the website prior to it been in force. We may from time to time change our fees for promotional purposes or offers, or events. These changes will be announced on the website.
You agree not to post content that infringe other third parties rights, ie, using trademarks, copyrights or logos that belongs to another business. Contents of the advert will be removed and no refund will be given